Not many people know that they can really earn money for calling a spade a spade. On the Internet where anything goes, this happens too! Increasingly there are much shorter ‘surveys’ that involve testing Websites and apps.
There has always been a lot of talk about online surveys being a veritable source of income. So how good are they?
The fact is that online surveys can bring in money, but they will not make you a millionaire.
If you are looking at a method of online income that can help pay some of your bills or pay for the groceries and some other utilities, then online surveys could be an interesting way to do it.
Why do surveys work in the first place?
These surveys are a parameter for the manufacturers to improve upon their products. By the opinions people put in these surveys, manufacturers come to know what they must do to improve the prospects of their products. They come to know how they can increase the business potential of their products.
And for that reason, they do not mind paying people who speak their mind out. It becomes almost a research subject for them, on their own product, and it helps them immensely for their product betterment. A company that conducts a lot of surveys also gets better credibility on the Internet because people speak favourably about the company. They get the impression that the company really cares for the preferences of its clients. It really helps in this world where viral marketing is slowly becoming the norm.
So, where do you get online survey sites?
The answer is – all over the Internet. Just do a casual search on the Internet and you will find a host of sites waiting for you.
Here are two of the more popular ones: –
There are two types of survey sites – paid and free.
The paid ones carry an assurance of better income and you can get surveys that better match up to your preferences and interests. However, to get into the mould, you could start off with a free site and see how it goes. Remember that this mode is not going to make you rich but will garner some income on the side.
What about Website and App testing?
There are an increasing number of sites that will pay you to test their website or app. Typically you will spend about 20 minutes testing, searching and commenting as you go through the site. Most of the sites pay $10 per test, though some will pay at a higher rate.
Here are some testing sites, with quotes from the site: –
- User Feel “Become a tester and earn $10 per test Each test lasts 10-20 minutes and is completed with your home computer or smartphone. “
- User Testing “Get paid to share your opinions and experiences—make things you care about better.”
- Try My Ui “You will be paid $10 for each test you take. A typical test lasts approximately 20 minutes. Sign up now to start making the web a more user-friendly place!”
- Userlytics “Get paid via Paypal – once your test results have been approved, depending upon the user test project you can be paid $5, $10, $15, $20, or other amounts, some of our projects pay as much as $90 for having fun expressing opinions while navigating the web!”
- Analysia “Share your experience! We want your opinion!
Get paid surfing website while telling us what you think:
$10 for 10-15 minutes!”