So we have talked about Categories in Life and how to succeed, and Goal setting and sticking with them.
Once you’ve got these skills, habits and mindsets in order, it’s time to keep up the momentum.
- The biggest mistake, when it comes to momentum, is that people start too big and fall short. Allow enthusiasm and passion to fuel your momentum rather than let all the action take responsibility for keeping up momentum. Nothing fuels momentum more than excitement.
- How to incorporate momentum in your daily life so it doesn’t overwhelm you. Find something every day toward your goal that makes you feel excited. When you are excited, you create your own momentum.
- Create a plan – once you have the underlying feelings, you’ll begin to notice momentum building up speed, however, you need to reign in that momentum otherwise you might get overzealous. You may find yourself veering off into several other ideas and creative endeavors. Create a plan of action as to where that momentum will carry you so it doesn’t carry you away.
- Believe in yourself – above and beyond all things, belief in yourself is key.
- Tune out the voices and opinions of others.