Measuring and recording your success.
How to create a reward system that works for you:
- Keep a journal – every time you have a success write it down.
- Keep a journal – every time you have a failure look at your journal and see exactly what you are made of and where you can change a habit.
- Whenever you reach a small goal, boast about it.
- Tell others about it – don’t allow them to put you down or minimize.
- Allow yourself to treat yourself every time you achieve a goal – it doesn’t have to be big, but something that will make a connection in your brain that achieving goals reaps rewards.