Start working toward a positive mental attitude.
I remember Jim Rohn talking about attitudes to not getting a sale. He worked on an expectation of 1 sale for every 10 sales calls. Every time someone said ‘no’ it meant he was getting one step closer to a ‘yes’!!
- Play a new record – train your brain to have positive associations with things like money or work.
- Choose which emotion you want to associate success with – is it fear of failure or is it joy, happiness and fulfillment?
- Pay attention to your thoughts – you have the power of choice.
- Recreate your thoughts – you can change your thoughts at any time.
- Change your thoughts to more positive ones.