The aim of this blog is to help people on their journey to make a living Online. I am constantly searching and researching for articles I can share. One of the recent pages I came across was this piece of PLR called ‘50 ways to boost traffic’. I suppose I could have put all 50 down at once, though I think that would be too confusing. Too many ideas delivered all at once can just lead to procrastination – where do I start syndrome.
Instead I’ve decided to put them out 10 at a time. Choose at least one each time and work on it!
- A simple way to increase traffic is to add your site URL to all of your social media profiles.
- A well written LinkedIn profile with regular updates can drive much needed traffic to your site.
- Advertising on social media is inexpensive and a great way to increase your website traffic.
- Any time someone asks a question, if you have it, share links to topic-relevant information on your site.
- Become an active member of niche groups or forums. They’re likely to visit your site and share your URL.
- Boost traffic by adding your website URL to t-shirts, automotive window clings & products to give away.
- Boost traffic by reaching out to topic relevant webinar hosts and offering to be interviewed on a topic.
- Bought a new product? Video an unboxing, demo using it or create a review. Share it with the company.
- Create a Facebook “business” page that links to your site. Regularly add articles to increase traffic.
- Create images containing tips from your best content and your URL to share on social sites.