I thought I would throw this one in today. I have been a teacher of Mathematics for much of my working life. It has always frustrated me that I haven’t been able to work on enough real life applications of Maths. I used to teach about salaries and how to work out a monthly paycheck when things like taxes and pension contributions were taken into account. Anyway, most kids were furious when I told them to take 30% to 40% off what they thought they were earning. Maybe this is why governments don’t want this sort of thing taught in schools! Anyway I have this link to Kidpreneurs, some ideas I wish I had known about as a kid. Well I did a paper round, worked in a store on Saturday and picked fruit in the summer holidays… Now read on!
An online “kid-preneurship” program built upon real-world concepts that schools won’t teach!
- Kidpreneurs Academy with 20+ interactive and engaging video modules
- The Award-Winning Kidpreneurs BOOK with immediate digital access
- FREE bonus e-book with 50 Creative Business Ideas for Kids
- And so much more! Details below.
- An online “kid-preneurship” program built upon real-world concepts that schools won’t teach
- Money Management
- Basic Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Drive, Determination & Focus
- And More!
What happens when kids get started with Kidpreneurs?
Unfortunately most kids don’t learn these skills in school, and not all kids have an entrepreneur in the family with the time and experience to guide them.
With the proper, kid-friendly introduction to life skills… children will…
- Learn to build confidence, take risks and step outside their comfort zone
- Find it easy to make new friendships and connections
- Feel relaxed and know exactly what they want to do
- Be able to easily overcome obstacles and challenges in the way of their goals
Kidpreneurs is an interactive curriculum program that not only expands children’s horizons with entrepreneurship and financial literacy but does it in a fun and engaging way!
Here’s just a sampling of what children will discover inside the Kidpreneurs experience (So many fun learning experiences!):
- 7 Key Traits & Skills of Good Entrepreneurs
- How Launching a Business Can Develop Adaptability & Cultivate a Good Work Ethic
- How Creating & Establishing a Business Plan Establishes Accountability
- Tips for How to Build Their First Website
- Why Giving Back Matters to Successful Entrepreneurs
- 14 Helpful Tips to Motivate Them Along Their Journey
- The 5 Most Important Things They Need to Know to Get Started
- How to Think Creatively About Their Future and Options for Success
- Proven Ways to “Greenify” Their Business
Kidpreneurs Has Already Inspired And Empowered 200,000 Kids Around The World…Who Will Be Next?
Check out some of the kid-owned businesses actual Kidpreneurs have launched and grown!
Entrepreneurship equips children with the skills to do amazing things now and nurtures those skills to help them grow into a happy, successful adult.
The Kidpreneurs Book
Our book was created to help empower our youth to prepare them for the future of entrepreneurship. With over 200,000+ copies already read by kids, we want to get you access to the best-selling and award-winning Kidpreneurs book today!
Kidpreneurs will help children to:
- Think on his or her feet and be ready for whatever comes.
- Know how to “roll with the punches” and make the best of every situation.
- Cultivate the essential tools of drive, determination, focus, and grit.
- Kidpreneurs believes that all children share the inalienable right to be financially independent, whether rich or poor, urbanite or suburbanite.
- Kidpreneurs breaks down the often-difficult concepts of business into bite-sized, easy-to-understand pieces.
- Kidpreneurs places the power of possibility directly into kids’ hands with engaging activities.
- Kidpreneurs fuels a child’s desire to get involved in business early by stoking curiosity in simple, engaging, creative, and safe ways.