The aim of this blog is to help people on their journey to make a living Online. I am constantly searching and researching for articles I can share. One of the recent pages I came across was this piece of PLR called ‘50 ways to boost traffic’. I suppose I could have put all 50 down at once, though I think that would be too confusing. Too many ideas delivered all at once can just lead to procrastination – where do I start syndrome.
Instead I’ve decided to put them out 10 at a time. Choose at least one each time and work on it!
- Going on vacation? Send an email to subscribers letting them know and give them something to read while you’re away.
- Have a new product or story to share? Write a press release. It’s a great way to boost traffic.
- Have each staff member include a link to something on your site (besides the homepage) in their signature.
- Host live streaming videos. Mention your site and relevant content to increase traffic.
- Hosting a conference (online or off) is a great way to get free traffic. Invite guest speakers to attend.
- How To videos are super popular. Post them on YouTube & include your URL for added traffic.
- Increase traffic by getting interviewed on podcasts about topics relevant to your business.
- Increase traffic with Quora. Add your website URL to your profile and answer relevant questions.
- Infographics are not only educational; they can also drive traffic to your site. Just include your URL.
- Interview influencers in your industry. They’re likely to share it with their lists, giving you a traffic boost.