The aim of this blog is to help people on their journey to make a living Online. I am constantly searching and researching for articles I can share. One of the recent pages I came across was this piece of PLR called ‘50 ways to boost traffic’. I suppose I could have put all 50 down at once, though I think that would be too confusing. Too many ideas delivered all at once can just lead to procrastination – where do I start syndrome.
Instead I’ve decided to put them out 10 at a time. Choose at least one each time and work on it!
- Join LinkedIn groups related to your target audience. Share content with them to get more traffic.
- JV with other businesses to sell/give away a mega-pack of products. Everyone will get a boost in traffic.
- Local Meetups is a great way to showcase your expertise and it’s a good traffic building method too.
- Looking to boost your local traffic? Host a community workshop & invite a guest speaker or two.
- Offer to guest speak at conferences. You could gain more than just an increase in traffic.
- People love images. If you have some good visuals, post them on Pinterest with links back to your site.
- Post snippets of videos you created to social sites. Include a CTA directing viewers to your site.
- Publish an Amazon eBook – for free or paid – to give your site a boost in traffic.
- Repurpose content into slideshows and share on SlideShare to increase traffic to your site.
- Sharing images is a great way to increase traffic. Submit them to photo sharing sites & include your URL.