The aim of this blog is to help people on their journey to make a living Online. I am constantly searching and researching for articles I can share. One of the recent pages I came across was this piece of PLR called ‘50 ways to boost traffic’. I suppose I could have put all 50 down at once, though I think that would be too confusing. Too many ideas delivered all at once can just lead to procrastination – where do I start syndrome.
Instead I’ve decided to put them out 10 at a time. Choose at least one each time and work on it!
- Sign up for HARO.com to be interviewed by reporters. One featured article can lead to lots of new traffic.
- Stop using the same boring signature. Change it up to give people a reason to visit your site.
- Submit your product or podcast to producthunt.com. If it’s added to their daily list, your traffic will increase.
- To increase traffic and sales, create special offers and submit them to ‘Deal’ sites.
- Use Skype on a regular basis? Include your site URL in your status to give yourself a traffic boost.
- Use tools like Buffer.com and MeetEdgar.com to re-share your content and help grow your traffic.
- Want to boost traffic? Start your own weekly (or monthly) podcast channel & ask others to promote it.
- Webinars are a fun way to boost traffic. Pick a topic, invite your audience, and ask them to invite their friends.
- Write quality, honest product reviews for companies in your niche. They’ll likely share it with their readers.
- Your email list can drastically increase site traffic if you share relevant information they can use.